Beautiful community. Friendly residents. Supportive teammates.
Join the caring team at our brand-new community in Issaquah.
We’re thrilled to establish a welcoming place in this neighborhood. We seek talented professionals who truly care about seniors to help us build something special from day one: a legacy of compassionate care. Be a founding team member at this attractive location, and discover the joy of working where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported. — At Sunrise, your accomplishments enhance the lives of seniors.
What you'll do:
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
What you can expect from us:
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.