Brand new community in Manhattan!
We are looking for security staff / front desk Team Members who are experienced in customer service - FLSD certified a plus!
- Promoting and guarding the community property
- Assessing against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry by unauthorized persons
- Meeting and/or exceeding Sunrise service quality standards
- Two (2) years job related experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, decision making and problem solving skills; ability to deal with issues involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- You must be able to contribute in a team based environment and actively participate in community meetings and workshops
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.