- Directs and manages all Environmental Services and Maintenance activities (HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection Systems, Grounds and Building Maintenance, Life Safety, Security, System Engineering and Transportation Services) in order to maintain efficient, effective, and consistent operating procedures 24/7 including but not limited to general and preventative maintenance, grounds maintenance, safety and environment
- Ensures compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of all governmental, accrediting agencies (DOH, L&I, Life Safety, OSHA) and Sunrise Senior Living quality service standards, as they relate to Environmental Services, Maintenance and Life Safety to ensure that the facility is survey ready at all times
- Supervising and managing team members
- Two (2) years supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Three (3) years facilities experience demonstrating extensive knowledge of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and code compliance
- Certification may be required per state requirements
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps
- Possess extensive knowledge of all fire & life safety regulations and OSHA regulations
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.