- Nurturing lead sources
- Organizing strategic marketing events on site to promote the Sunrise Story
- Delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Training new team members as they gain experience on the Sunrise sales team
- Reinforce the community’s brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
- Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel / hospitality or related healthcare environment preferred (i.e. hospital, skilled nursing, long term care, hospice, CCRC or home health)
- Previous sales experience and successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships
- Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day per week (usually a Tuesday-Saturday schedule) as well as some evenings as necessary
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool for tracking leads preferred
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.