- Leading all day to day operations of the skilled nursing center in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies
- Promoting the highest degree of quality care is provided to our guests/residents
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- Maintains applicable federal and state certification and licensure
- Experience in health care management and skilled nursing environment
- Proficiency in Medicare, Minimum Data Sheets (MDS) / Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), Care Plan process and other reimbursement regulations
- Proficiency in nursing practices, procedures and guidelines, regulations and laws pertaining to long term care administration
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.