- Assisting a designated group of residents in direct support of the Sunrise Mission, To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors
- Partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs
- Maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident
- Assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION 7:00AM-3:00PM INCLUDES WEEKENDS
MASSACHUSETTS CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT REQUIRED !!!!
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.