As a designated care provider at Sunrise, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents of our communities.
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success.
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.