- Monitor the availability of Home Care team members for scheduling purposes
- Conduct the daily/weekly/monthly scheduling of Home Care team members in accordance with the Customer Service Plan
- In conjunction with the nurses, oversee caregivers in their delivery of care to customers in the customer’ homes, Sunrise Senior Living communities and other facilities through a dotted line reporting relationship
- Monitor compliance of visits performed to visits scheduled via visit maintenance and visit verification
- Work closely with our health care industry partners in providing services for customers
- Coordinate transportation for team members, as needed
- Participate in hiring, orientation, evaluation and retention decisions for newly hired and existing caregivers
- Participate in the "On-Call" rotation
- Participate in closing the week and the month to ensure accuracy.
- High School diploma/GED
- College degree preferred
- More than two (2) years experience in the related field with staffing coordination in a high volume environment without losing sight of customer focus
- Ability to work and make sound decisions independently
- Ability to make responsible choices and act in the best interest of the customer and the business
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including specific applications, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as specific software manipulation and database management.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.