- Financial management
- Sales & marketing
- Recruiting, hiring, training and coaching of a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Create a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends and all team members, in alignment with Sunrise’s mission and values
- Passion for working with seniors
- Prior leadership experience (within the senior care industry preferred)
- College degree preferred; degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision & discipline
- Demonstration of success in managing operating expenses
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.