- Oversight of procurement
- Preparation and service of the food per the Sunrise designated Menu Program
- Financial management of the department
- Supervising and training team members
- Creating a pleasant dining experience for those dining in the community dining venues.
- Bachelor's degree in food service management preferred or three (3) years experience in food service production preferably in assisted living, full service, skilled nursing and or hospitality industries
- Maintains current Food Services Sanitation certificate
- Two (2) years supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Demonstrates knowledge of nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
- The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.