Sunrise of San Rafael Hiring Event: Thursday May 31, 2018 (10AM-2PM)
Feel The Warmth Of A Sunrise Career.
Caring for others is a rewarding experience, enriching both the giver and the receiver. Across Sunrise Senior Living's 250 communities, warm-hearted people have found the career of a lifetime brightening the lives of seniors. Spread warmth wherever you go with Sunrise. At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise.
Only apply if you would like to register to attend the Hiring Event hosted by our Sunrise of San Rafael on Monday May 31, 2018 from 10AM-2PM . Our leadership team from our San Rafael community will be in attendance at this event interviewing candidates.
Your Role: At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise. During this event you will have the opportunity to meet with Hiring Managers for the following position:
Speak with our hiring managers at our upcoming hiring event – Thursday May 31,2018 from 10A-2P. Learn about opportunities at Sunrise. You'll discover that we value a high quality of life, not only for seniors, but also for the team members who care for them.
Event Name: Sunrise of San Rafael Hiring Event
Date: Thursday May 31, 2018
Hosted by: Sunrise of San Rafael
Address: 111 Merrydale Rd. San Rafael, CA 94903
To RSVP, please submit your resume now!
Working at Sunrise, you will be a part of the mutually rewarding experience of care. Spreading joy to seniors enriches us all. Our competitive compensation and benefits package will empower you to live the life you want.
Brighten Your Life With A Sunrise Career.
We Believe In You. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.