- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
-Cash control and fixed asset processing
- Maintaining proper documentation on all financial transactions of the community
- Prepares financial analysis for the Executive Director and Regional Leadership
- Reconciles the community's trial balance each month and ensures the community is maintaining financial internal business controls.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- Four (4) years supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling in the accounting field with exposure to accounting services within a senior housing and/or healthcare environment
- CPA preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.