- Ensure proper sign in procedures are followed by visitors, consulting professionals and volunteers
- General administrative duties: Data entry, photocopying, faxing, filing, special projects, coordinating transportation, and scheduling appointments.
- Customer service experience; the ability to multitask with an attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills for completing work and the flexibility to handle unexpected changes
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and the ability to learn new applications
- A strong interest in serving seniors, with compassion and patience
- Saturday and Sunday day shift from 8am – 4:00 pm required. There is the opportunity for additional on call hours, as needed.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.