Join us at our new Sunrise of Issaquah Community!
As one of our newest projects, Sunrise of Issaquah is a brand new community that we plan to open in late 2019.
- Requires at least 2 years experience as a managing chef or cook
- Sanitation certification and proficient in nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Previous experience in managing and motivating dining service team members in a high quality dining environment is required
- Handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Be competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications are also required
- The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.