Join us at our new Sunrise of Issaquah Community!
As one of our newest projects, Sunrise of Issaquah is a brand new community that we plan to open in late 2019.
- The Issaquah, WA community will offer assisted living and memory carefor over 100 individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Located just 20 miles from Seattle and easily accessible to I-90
- Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents
-Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
- Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps, as applicable
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and life safety regulations
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.