Join us at our new Sunrise of Issaquah Community!
As one of our newest projects, Sunrise of Issaquah is a brand new community that we plan to open in late 2019.
- At least one year of job related supervisory experience preferably in a senior living environment
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
- Maintain all appropriate state level certifications or licenses such as CDL (commercial driver's license)
- Knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of residents and fellow team members
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.