- Collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry and resident clothing
- Properly sorting, washing and drying linens and resident clothing following the approved laundry procedures
- Transporting supplies to include clean and soiled linen to the appropriate storage and collection areas
- Folding, counting and stacking linens following approved laundry procedures
- Routinely inspecting linens for wear and tear, identifying worn and torn linens and following the community's Standard Operating Procedure for damaged linens
- Maintaining the commercial and residential laundry rooms in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Able to provide housekeeping and laundry services in a resident centered environment, which meets and/or exceeds Sunrise's quality standards
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrates initiative
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.